We are looking to hire two motivated, full-time Senior Analysts or Consultants, with the passion and experience to conduct detailed and advanced analytics to support consulting assignments.
The senior analyst/consultant will be responsible for leading project modules involving designing, coding and implementing analyses on the statistical/data mining platforms. The consultant will generate reports, presentations and recommendation based on the analyses.
The ideal candidate will have:
General skill-set and experience:
- Desire to pursue a career in analytics based business strategy consulting.
- Demonstrated experience on analytics based projects (for e.g. through consulting, working for a data mining group within a company etc.). Experience presenting, comparing, architecting solutions for a given objective. 1 or 2 years experience in related field.
- Successful completion of any graduate degree, preferably in Science/ MBA/ Engineering/ Economics/ Statistics /Operations. We are especially interested in candidates who have taken any course in Marketing Science and/or Applied Statistics. Please highlight this in your cover letter if you have taken any such courses.
- Understanding of statistical tools and techniques. Experience in conducting detailed and advanced analytics using following tools and platforms will be highly preferred
- SAS and other statistical data mining tools
- SQL server 2005/2008
- Passion for problem solving and intellectual curiosity on how to drive strategic and operational changes through analytics based insights. Please note that company culture is strictly performance centric and encourages internal debates to drive service innovations. Ideal candidate should be comfortable in taking leads in discussions and debates without personalizing it.
- Must have experience with Office tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint. Candidates must be comfortable in developing well-structured, elegant slides which can effectively articulate the findings and insights from the analyses.
- Self driven individuals who are comfortable with consulting lifestyle (open to travel as per projects and firm requirements).Should have eligibility to work in US.
- Location – preferably in greater Boston area.